Get Appy: 10 Must-Have Apps That You Should Download Right Now
Everyone has the usual suspects like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter and for good reason; No matter what device you use, be it an iPhone, iPad, Android or a Blackberry we know that this is just the tip of the iceberg. We’ve picked out our favorite 10 apps for you.
Our List of 10 Free Apps to Download
1. Flipboard: Flipboard is a popular news magazine app that’s personalized just for you. You choose a few topics, and it’s instantly populated with stories that will interest you. Plus, if you’re short on time, the Cover Stories tile will share the most interesting stories from all the sections you have selected on Flipboard. Get this must-have free app to keep you connected anywhere you go.
2. bSafe: This is a GPS based safety alarm that sends SOS messages during emergencies, to mobile numbers you have chosen. All you have to do is select a few numbers from your list of relatives and friends. You can add as many numbers as you want. It comes with a big red button for SMS/call in case of emergencies; you just need to push that, triggering the app to send instant SOS messages to the numbers you have chosen.
3. Quick Office: If you haven’t heard of Quick office yet, it’s a brilliant app that allows you to open and edit Microsoft Office. Take your office on the go. Available for free on Android and iOS.
4. Linkedin: Take your connections wherever you go. Get the latest industry news, network insights and connection updates when you’re on the go. This app makes it even easier to connect and grow your network, engage with professional content and gain insights right from the stream.
5. Saavn: Addicted to Bollywood music? This app allows you to listen to old and new songs that you can store or share. It will surely keep you entertained when you are on the move.
6. Daily Workouts: A hectic schedule or a holiday taking you away from your gym and trainer? With this app, you have access to your personal trainer wherever you are. What’s more, workouts are randomly created and different each day, to make sure your schedule does not get mundane. You can also choose how long you want to work out and exercises will be suggested accordingly.
7. Adobe Photoshop Express: Taken a great image, which needs to be fixed quickly so you can share it with your friends on twitter or Instagram? Adobe Photoshop is a powerhouse app that can edit all sorts of noise, red eye, help you crop and also add a variety of effects. All in all, Adobe Photoshop Express is a solid tool for making light photo edits on your Phone.
8. Dropbox: If your files live all over the place—your office computer, home desktop, laptop—having a dependable syncing program is a must. Dropbox, the service and productivity tool that lets you store from anywhere.
9. Flow Free: Puzzles make for the best kind of mobile games, in my opinion, because you can play them for 30 seconds or 30 minutes. Flow Free is one such game, with various modes that let you solve puzzles in a timed speed test, or at leisure. You solve levels by connecting same-colored dots by tracing your finger around a grid, without crossing lines, and at the same time filling every square on the grid with a line. It’s very addictive, so beware!
10. Evernote: Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists and record voice reminders. Basically it makes your life simpler and easier. Whether you are at home, at work, or on the go, these notes are completely searchable. You can also tag them and categorize them. What’s more, it’s easily synced to all your devices, so you can use the desktop version, or the mobile version, and have access to all your notes wherever you go.
Do share your thoughts on this and let us know if about any interesting apps that you use. And for all our fashionistas, here are some of the top fashion apps that you must download.