21 Signs That You Are One Of The Boys
You may not be a tomboy (we are not even sure what that means anymore), but if you rather spend more than half your waking hours with a bunch of overgrown boys, who back-slap you at will and laugh at you as though that’s the primary reason of their existence, then I think we are talking to you. You honorary dude, you.
1) You have a group of close guy friends, whose company you enjoy very much.
2) It’s likely that you are the only girl in this group.
3) You don’t take offence to their sometimes sexist or racist jokes. (Who are we kidding, sometimes?)
4) You often crack such jokes yourself. (Err, guilty as charged)
5) You can match them beer for beer.
6) You give the most choicest Hindi Gaalis. You have, after all, been trained by the best.
7) You can rock a drinking game.
8) You don’t hate girls, in fact you have many friends who are girls but you love the company of your favourite boys.
9) You can spout dialogues from Andaz Apna Apna at any given point in the day.
10) You can relate to Jess from New Girl much more than Blair from Gossip Girl.
11) Your boys usually know when you have your period and they are acutely aware that you often suffer from something called PMS. Some of you are lucky because the boys treat you really well during this time. Ah well, they try.
12) Just because you are one of the boys doesn’t mean you don’t care about how you look. There are days even you like to doll up, and they better bloody notice. But most days, you look like what the cat dragged in. And that’s OKAY.
13) You are a pro wing-woman. And your boys thank you for it, they really do.
14) When you are interested in a boy, your guy friends trash him to bits. And that doesn’t even surprise you anymore.
15) You have no qualms hanging at Gokul, Janta or any other local watering hole.
16) You love game arcades. Your area of specialization is air hockey and man, you can kick ass at it.
17) You are so used to burps and farts that it surprises you that other people are not.
18) You check out women all the time. It’s all the training that the boys have given you over the years. That, and the fact that some girls are really check out-able.
19) The boys in your life have seen you in the most hideous pajamas and they’ve seen you with snot all over your nose.
20) They’ve seen you throw up on multiple occasions. They have seen you cry. They never stop ragging you about it, but you in turn make an awfully rude joke about one of them and it stops. That’s just how ya’ll roll.
21) There are days you want to tear your hair out and there are days you wish they would be more sensitive. But you wouldn’t trade your boys in for anything in the world. You are fiercely possessive about them and there’s nothing you ever want to change about that.