22 Signs You Are Addicted To Coffee
When you speak of cappuccinos and lattes more than you speak of real people, we can pretty much guess you absolutely love your steaming hot cuppa. But then there are some other telling signs (let’s pretend they were needed), when you are a full-blown coffee addict. Read on to know if you qualify. Oh and needless to say, no one’s judging.
1) Your day simply doesn’t begin without coffee.
2) Your mind doesn’t work without this magic potion.
3) You take more coffee breaks than, well, any other kind of breaks.
4) You may have read a million articles and have been told about the ill effects of coffee, but you just don’t care. You block out all the nonsense by having a cup of coffee.
5) You think the best change that westernisation has brought into the country is coffee-shop culture.
6) When you watch Friends, you totally understand that the gang spent so many hours at Central Perk.
7) You have a favourite coffee at every coffee shop in town. The Café Mocha at Costa Coffee, the Java Chip at Starbucks…so on and so deliciously forth.
8) Your parents still wonder why you waste money at coffee shops when you can drink coffee at home. But you ignore them, rather blissfully.
9) You get bloody annoyed if someone messes up your coffee order.
10) When Starbucks came to India, you were in a good mood for one month straight.
11) You have at least once in your life begged your South Indian friend for authentic homemade filter coffee.
12) You don’t trust people who say they aren’t coffee people. Like, Bitch Please!
13) You honestly don’t understand how some people don’t like/have coffee.
14) You have a wide array of coffee mugs and you still continue to hoard them.
15) Your best ideas come to you when you’re sipping on your cuppa.
16) Sometimes you are aware of how intellectual you look while slowly sipping your coffee and staring into the distance. And you like that!
17) Your choice of beverage never changes. It’s hot coffee in the monsoons/winter and cold coffee in the summers. Nothing else stands a chance.
18) When you are on a coffee high, there’s NO stopping you.
19) You will never pass up the chance to laugh at some good coffee humour.
20) You just wish people would get some basics right. Sheesh!
21) And you know this feeling oh-too-well.
22) Lastly, all this coffee talk has made you seriously crave your next cup of bliss. Go on, you crazy child. Have one from our side too!
Tell us the truth, do we know a coffee lover’s mind or what?! It’s only cause we speak from experience, dahlings! And that makes all the difference. Make sure you share this post with all your coffee-loving friends because just like your coffee breaks, our posts are also better when shared. We hope you liked this concoction and promise to brew some more.
Photos courtesy: Weknowmemes, gigatsservices, funnygasm, gifatron, www.troll.me, ellabeereads.blogspot.com, etsy, Reactiongifs, pinterest, en.ilovecoffee.jp, gifsaurus.tumblr.com, 7onashoestring, giantbomb, blog.crosscountrycafe.com, commentsmeme, notable-quotes, quotespics, momminitup, snarkecards, mkalty, talentegg.ca