23 Signs You Are A Bride To Be
1) You are busier than the Prime Minister of India.
2) You suddenly have 22,687 social commitments. No exaggeration.
3) Way too many people are interested in your life all of a sudden.
4) This can be a good thing too, because you’re surely enjoying the importance at times.
5) You never thought you will say this in your entire life, but shopping is stressful.
6) You are suddenly very aware of the amount of money you are spending.
7) But then you justify it in your head thinking ‘I’m only going to get married once’.
8) The most important person in your life is not your fiancé; it’s your tailor. Only to be seconded by your makeup artist.
9) You are constantly reading blogs like WedMeGood and you swear by all the awesome advice they give.
10) You are totally allergic to the word Bridezilla.
11) One of the main things you’re overly excited about is the bachelorette party.
12) You are suddenly very aware of your dry skin, split ends and love handles. You want to look perfect on D-day.
13) Panic attacks are pretty common in the course of your day.
14) But then, just like that, you calm down like nothing happened.
15) You end up having screaming matches with your fiancé regarding the wedding planning.
16) You often think it would be much easier to just go register the wedding and be done with everything!
17) But then every time you hear a song you like, you earmark it for your sangeet.
18) You have a very specific idea about how you want everything to be. It just frustrates you when others don’t get it.
19) You find yourself thinking this a lot:
20) But, oh, the damn calories!
21) Every single person you meet wants to know if you’re done with your shopping, if you’ve bought jewellery, if you’re inviting everyone they know; so on and so annoyingly forth.
22) Or worse, they want to give you advice on where to go for your honeymoon.
23) As much as you are loving this phase, you already cannot wait for the wedding. For the stress to finally end, and for happily-ever-after to begin! Congratulations, Miss Bride to Be—if you can’t keep calm, we totally get it.
Getting married or have friends who are? Like, share and pass on the laughs. You never know which bridezilla needs them today!
Photos courtesy: myblog-kamalsharma.blogspot.com, hatkeshaadi, tumblr, igirlsgames, jesshaines, blog.relationshipsurgery.com, fredgifhunter.tumblr.com, riccardosuselessmarathonblog.wordpress.com, peachesandblush, funny-pictures.picphotos.net, memegenerator.net, weddingbee, fanpop, film-bollywood.skyrock.com, goodreads, fredgifhunter.tumblr.com, abeltohelp.tumblr.com, healthwithhope.wordpress.com, s799.photobucket.com, s1130.photobucket.com, someecards, enablemydelusions.tumblr.com, keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk