5 Quick Hairstyles For Busy Mornings
Running late to work and clueless on what to do with your hair? No matter how busy your mornings might be, these five quick and classy hairstyles will transform you from bed-head to boardroom babe in less than 5 minutes.
1.Twisted Side Ponytail
Twisted ponytails work for any type of hair but suit straight or soft wavy hair the best.
Here’s how you do it:
- Tie up your hair in a ponytail, then put in your fingers inside the tied hair and create a wide gap with your fingers and create a space.
- Then take the rest of your hair, twist it and put it inside the gap.
- Secure it tightly and stretch your hair for the right grip.
- There you are! Simple yet a unique twist to your old school ponytail style.
2. The Tidy Hair Bow
How to do it:
- Pull equal parts of your side hair, (take approximately an inch of width), cross it and tie a bow lightly.
- Stretch it till you are satisfied with the way it looks and secure it with bobby pins.
3. The Single Twist
How to do it:
- Take a section of hair from the left, pull it to the right, then pin it.
- Then take a piece from the right and cross it over to the left. Tuck the hair under the piece of hair from the left. Pin it and you are done!
4. Summer Scarf Up-do
Looking for something cute? This hairstyle works great on tousled hair. All you need is a scarf and lots of bobby pins. Get this easy-to-do up do in less than 5 minutes.
Here’s how to do it:
- Find a scarf and secure it tightly around your crown so that it does not slip.
- Secure the scarf with bobby pins around your temple.
- Add a few more bobby pins to the back, and this will help the scarf remain in place.
- Begin twisting your hair around the scarf.
- Like a French braid, take a section of hair into the remaining hair from your first section and repeat it while bobby pinning the hair behind the scarf.
- Once you reach the middle section slowly remove the bobby pins that you had placed before and wrap the hair around the scarf.
- Now, repeat the same process on the other side.
Don’t own a scarf yet? Let that not stop you from trying this hairdo. Have a look at our amazing range of scarves here.
5. The Half Up-Half Down Twist
- First neatly comb your hair. Then take a small bunch of hair from one side of your hair, twist it and pin it to the centre.
- Then do the same with the other side.
- Adjust neatly and you’re ready to go.
Never have a bad hair day from now on. All you need to do is try these simple hairstyles on your tresses and you are ready to head out with a different look everyday.
Read for more on haircare.