Affordable Luxuries at Restaurant Week Mumbai, September 19th-25th
Get ready for Restaurant Week Mumbai from 19th to 25th September. It is a twice in a year opportunity for all food lovers to dig into something delicious and top drawer without having to worry about how heavy it is on their pockets. Restaurant Week Mumbai will see the participation of 15 restaurants in the city, giving everyone the opportunity to bite into the fine tastes in culinary pleasures that Mumbai has to offer.
One part of the initiative will be called Kitchen Party and be organised at Olive Bar and Kitchen at Mahalaxmi on the 21st of September. Kitchen Party features the opportunity to watch and converse with Olive’s head chef in the kitchen as he goes about his chores. It will also feature two guest chefs, allowing you to get a full informal experience of a back and forth with some of the city’s culinary greats. Tickets available at Olive outlets, from 10th September onward, cost Rs. 1,500 will allow you to enjoy entry, food and a casual evening where you may even help the chefs produce the food. Part of the ticket price will also be donated to charity.
Restaurant Week Mumbai will feature a specially prepared three course meal with options for vegetarian or non-vegetarian and with alcohol at Rs. 2,000 per head or without alcohol at Rs. 1,000 per head. Reservations can be made online on Restaurant Week Mumbai’s website onward of 10th September.
With 15 participating restaurants, take your pick from the list below:
- Hakkasan, Bandra
- West View, ITC Maratha, Mumbai
- Saffron, JW Marriott Hotel Mumbai
- Ziya, The Oberoi, Mumbai
- Vetro, The Oberoi, Mumbai
- India Jones, Trident, Nariman Point, Mumbai
- The Table, Colaba
- Indigo, Colaba
- Neel at Tote on the Turf, Mahalaxmi
- Olive Bar & Kitchen, Bandra
- Olive Bar & Kitchen, Mahalaxmi
- The Great Wall, The Leela Mumbai
- Koh by Ian Kittichai, Intercontinental Marine Drive
- Kebab Korner, Intercontinental Marine Drive
- San-Qi, Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai