3 Easy Tips to Get Rid of Smelly Feet
Summer is here and by the time you reach office your makeup probably melts to a mess and you have sweat patches on your clothes. Now comes the worse bit – smelly feet and shoes. Ugh! Unless you want to drive away your friends, colleagues and get that look from your boss, we suggest you try these tips to get rid of that stench.
1. Wash, rinse and keep your feet dry. You may even use rock salt to wash them, as it may dry the skin, resulting in less sweat.
2. Get a pedicure, scrub and give some care to your feet over the weekend to ensure there are no dead skin cells or dirt.
3. Change your socks and wear open footwear whenever possible as this helps air out your feet and keeps them exposed to sun. This will also sid in killing the bacteria that may form due to sweat.
Pro Tip: As a last minute fix, you may even use hand sanitiser on your feet to keep them clean and dry.
1. Use a talcum powder or deodorant to keep your shoes dry and free of germs. These also act as a great way to neutralise the stink.
2. Change the insoles often. In case of closed shoes, this is highly recommended. If you cannot do this, then rotate shoes, let a particular pair air out in the sun for a day or two, while you use another one.
3. Use an old newspaper to absorb all the moisture, and coffee beans to take out the odour overnight.
Pro Tip: Seal your shoes in a plastic bag and freeze them for a few hours. This should get rid of the bacteria and leave them dry.
Let us know if you have any more tips and if these have helped you, in the comments section.
Did you love this post? Sign up now to get all our latest stories delivered straight to your inbox!