Cheesy Pick-up Lines We Love to Hate
You may have survived the never-ending spell of the shaadi season, but the party season is far from being over yet which means plenty of opportunities to play mix and match. So, if you are single and ready to mingle (oops, sorry we couldn’t resist using that cliché) we suggest you bring your A-game and leave the super corny opening lines behind. FYI, here’s a list of cheesy pick-up lines we love to hate that we hope you never have to use or come across. We couldn’t resist noting down our reactions to each one.
- Is your last name Gillette? Because you are the best a man can get.
Umm…no actually it’s L’Oreal and you are definitely not worth it.
- I have seen you somewhere.
Yes, and that’s precisely why I stopped going there.
- You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?
Don’t be surprised if she gives you a hard and long cold stare instead.
- I takes what I likes and I likes what I sees.
The only thing you are going to “sees” after that is her walking away from you.
- Come feel my coat. You know what it’s made of? Boyfriend material.
You should be worried at this point. She might feel your desperation too.
- Baby did you fart, ’cause you blow me away!
A stinking line that must be avoided at all costs.
- Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants.
- Where have you been all my life?
Errr…Hiding from you.
- Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?
And it seems I landed straight in Hell!
- If I could re-arrange the alphabets, I would put U and I together.
Luckily enough, N and O are already together.
- My love for you is like diarrhoea. I just can’t hold it in.
And St. Valentine just turned in his grave after hearing this.
- If I said you had a great body, would you hold it against me?
She would hold a grudge against you for sure.
- You’re like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life.