Dressing For A Music Fest/Concert
With some of the most popular music artists coming to India and with some major music fests taking place in the coming months, all anyone can talk about are their plans to head to head to Pune for NH7 or if you’ve bought your Swedish House Mafia tickets as yet. With anyone and everyone gearing up for these upcoming music gigs, we give you a few tips to help look effortlessly trendy. Comfort is key but that shouldn’t stop you from looking your fashionable best. Follow these tips to look casually chic to go with the relaxed yet fun vibe of the gig. After all, fashion and music go hand in hand.
- Music concerts are extremely crowded which means it’s going to be warm and sweaty. Dress in light breezy clothes.
- A maxi in bold prints is perfect for the occasion.
- Also, cute shorts and a simple tank/vest are practical yet super stylish.
- A casual dress with a belt will always work.
- You can always fall back on a short jumpsuit, it’s the epitome of comfort and fashion.
- Since you’re going to be on your feet for hours, heels are out of the question. Flats like cute sandals,spunky gladiators and girly ballerinas are extremely comfy and are the perfect way to complete your outfit.
- A cross-body sling bag is the most apt way to carry your belongings.
- Accessories like statement necklaces, chunky bangles, feather earrings will add some flair to your look.
- Don’t forget to use plenty of SPF since you’ll be standing in the sun for hours.
- Carry a stylish pair of shades. You can’t go wrong with vintage-inspired styles, wayfarers, cat-shapes and aviators.