Get Wrapping With Scarves
Gone are the days when scarves were strictly confined to the back of your wardrobe till the temperature dropped. They have now become a fashion staple all year round; even during warm weather you can use a light-weight scarf. It’s amazing how a simple piece of material can transform your outfit from drab to fab instantly. Here are a few tips that will help you get wrapping:
- Use scarves to add colour, quirkiness and texture to a look.
- Use bright colourful scarves to jazz up a neutral or monochrome outfit
- Printed scarves like florals, polka dots, stars, checks, digital prints, etc. are a funky way to create a style statement.
- For a bold look you can wear a printed scarf over a contrasting printed top.
- If you don’t want your look to be that loud then wear a solid coloured scarf over a printed outfit and a printed scarf over a solid coloured outfit.
- Scarves are great when you’re going for a layered look.
- Scarves and outfits in the same shade only work with neutrals like cream, white and black but make sure to mix textures and materials to enhance the look.
- Have fun experimenting with different prints, colours and ways to tie the scarf to keep reinventing your look.