How To Dazzle In Metallic
Metallic hues are an attention-grabbing fashion favourite at the moment. They’re perfect for a night-out as well as for the day when worn correctly. We give you some handy tips to carry off this glamorous trend without looking over-the-top. Get ready to bring on the glitz!
- Never pair a metallic top with a metallic bottom, to avoid looking like you’re just about to head into space.
- Pair metallic clothing with solid, neutral colours to never go wrong.
- When wearing metallic fabrics, keep the accessories minimal for a look that’s not too in-your-face.
- For a casual day, you can add a dash of metallic with a bag or shoes for a glamorous finish.
- Metallic nails are the easiest way to add a cool touch to any look.
- If you’re wearing a metallic top or dress, make sure you’re accessories are matt and never shiny.
- The best way to wear this trend in the day is to stick to metallic pieces in the colour grey. It’s not too loud and looks great.
- When wearing a metallic skirt, it should be figure-hugging and paired with a looser top.
- Metallic skirts, dresses, tops and pants always look better if they fit you snugly. Looser fits can lose the elegance of the look.
- Metallics tend to have a futuristic charm so keep your hair and make-up modern to look right.
Picture Courtesy: http://hautpr.com