How To Wear Peplum
Playful, sexy and sophisticated, who knew a simple ruffle on your waist could make you look all that. That’s exactly what peplum is all about. This trend of the moment is making a splash with women across the world and we know just why. These flirty frills slim your waist and accentuate beautiful curves in all the right places making anyone look fit and fabulous. Here are a few tips to keep in mind while trying out this trend.
- Wear a peplum top that can transform from a day to night look as the trend is extremely versatile. Pair them with skinny jeans to go with the voluminous ruffles to flatter your bottom and legs.
- Peplum tops even look fantastic when paired with shorts for a more relaxed yet trendy look.
- If you wish to pair a peplum top with a skirt then go for simple A-line skirts or mini-skirts to look like a knock-out.
- Peplum jackets can add a refined, elegant finish to a simple outfit of jeans and a tee or a classic dress.
- Peplum skirts are playful and stylish. Wear them with florals or cool printed tops.
- Peplum skirts in a bright colour can be paired with tops in complimenting colours for a colour-block look that will up your style quotient.
- Peplum dresses could be worn with heels to add glamour to your look for a night out. Add girly accessories like pears and diamond studs to enhance the feminine appeal of the outfit.
- Bottom heavy women should opt for peplum tops rather than skirts to truly flatter your figure.
Remember to always try on different types of peplum outfits to figure out which one suits you and your body-type the best. Contrary to what most people believe, peplum is really simple to wear as it can be worn with just about anything. Don’t be wary to try out this style, get your hands on peplum now. These attractive silhouettes will make you look and feel like a million bucks.