Match Up To Your Mate’s Sense Of Style
Gone are the days when it was the ladies who had to dress according to the occasion and for men, a simple shirt and pant would do no matter what the event. Guys, it’s time to spruce up your style and match up to your mate when it comes to a fashionable sense of style. We help you be dressed to kill for any occasion when the woman is wearing:
A cocktail dress to a party:
- Day: Men could keep it simple. A t-shirt could make you look young and quirky while a shirt would make you look smart and dapper. Pairing a blue-checkered shirt with white trousers and relaxed loafers is an effortlessly stylish way to go in the day.
- Night: A blazer jacket, a basic tee and blue jeans would look fabulous. Don’t let the blazer be too bright or the basic tee too colorful. A Navy blue blazer jacket, a white basic tee and Light blue jeans will make your woman happy. Shoes could be slightly sporty. Try matching the belt and the shoes.
- One can never go wrong with an oxford white shirt and blue jeans.
A salwar suit to a wedding:
- Day: A white or off-white kurta and pajama can never go wrong. Use a colorful stole or dupatta to brighten it up a little.
- Night: Wear a black or blue kurta and jeans. Remember, no baggy jeans but a well-fitting pair of denims. This look can be pulled off well during the day too. Pair it with black party shoes.
A formal dress or skirt:
- Day: Beige, grey or cream suit. White pants and cream blazer might look good but you don’t want to look like you are out for a Sunday brunch. Match your pants and jacket.
- Night: A classy black suit. Make sure the jacket is well fitted and the suit is wrinkle free. Wear a loose tie to get a less formal look.
- Day: If the function is a wedding, you could wear a kurta and pajama with very minimal bling. For a ring ceremony, a blazer jacket looks great.
- Night: A sherwani and a stole or a black tuxedo is the most spruced up look and can make a man look extremely hot.