A Fun Summer Pop-Up Exhibition At Bungalow 9
Summer’s here, and we’re sure many of you need to spruce up your wardrobes! So before you head to be a good citizen and cast your votes on Thursday, treat yourself at a woman’s special shopping event, Eve’s Fest at Bungalow 9 on Wednesday April 23rd.
Here’s what’s in store:
- Over 30 designers showcasing everything from bespoke shoes to summer dresses, funky bags to lifestyle accessories and baby clothes.
- A makeup workshop by Priyanka Ganjawalla
- A free skincare consultation by dermatologist Dr. Vinu Kripalani
- A chance to win free air tickets to a surprise destination (we love this one!)
- A food stall serving gourmet Parsi delicacy, kebabs and grills from The Bawi Bride by Perzen Patel
We’ve picked a few stalls we’d love to check out!
1. Aziio by Poorvadeep, a line of evening gowns
We’re liking the drapes and the fun colours, perfect for an evening out in the summer.
2. Bags by Fizza
We love her quirky prints but for this time we have our eye on this super cute sea-horse pouch sling. These mini slings are perfect for a day to night look.
3. Veruschka by shoe sculptor Payal Kothari
Super sexy bespoke footwear. Need we say more?
4. Fancypants by Stuti and Janki
Cool clothes + Fun accessories including bags, sunglasses, and jewellery. These ladies will definitely make sure you add to your summer wardrobe!
5. Gush Shoes and Accessories by Vrinda Gupta
We like the funky, colourful footwear, and hope to pick up a pair!
6. Mercado by Natasha Jagwani
Easy to wear fashion jewellery that you can carry to that summer beach wedding. Or even wear to a brunch!
Some of the other brands showcasing are:
1. Exclusive nightwear from Le Papillon by Jasmine
2. HZM Designs by Haya Mahomed – hand crafted footwear, Embellished using an array of materials
3. Indo-Western clothes from Pink Chiffon by Khushboo Shah
4. Jewellery by Shraddha from All that Jazz
5. Sapphire by Kiran, Diviya and Deepika- collection ranges from fun tops, gorgeous dresses, statement jewellery and fashionable bags.
6. Baby clothes by Shruti Jalan
7. Pretty little things by Chaarpai
8. Scarves from Klug by Nikita Singh
9. Dresses and evening gowns from Amethyst by Jharna Bajaj
10. Designer Jewellery from SonaSaachi
11. Mal Mal Boutique by Alina Jetha
12. Gifting and personalized items R’InNovations by Rachana and Roopali
13. Accessories from Teo by Bhumika Padia
14. SRK creations by Shweta
15. Floral Art by Srishti
16. Home accessories from My Home by Meenakshi
17. Kavya Creations by Vidhi Maheshwari into gift packing solutions
18. Gifting by Vaga
19. Meenakshi Daavar
20. Floral arrangements from Stemline
21. Premium bath and body products from Nyassa
22. Spice embellished art from Aroush by Sumita
23. Imported home accessories from Ivory Home by Roshni
24. Waterline Cosmetics for radiant skin and luxuriant hair by Bharti Malani
25. Desserts from At 48 by Simran Sachdev
Venue: Bungalow 9,
9, St. John Baptist Road, Bandra West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400050, India
Date: Wednesday April 23, 2014
Time: 11 am to 8 pm
RSVP and invite your friends here.