Top 10 High Heels For This Party Season (Pssst! Not meant for comfort)
They might be painful but they are our BFFs. We are talking about high heels that are so needed for the party season. And mind you, these are not for comfort; and definitely not for the faint hearted. If you are up for the challenge that is required to look the ultimate in elegance, then these 10 super heels are here to take your style quotient high up. Get ready to be blown away! 1. Black Tribal Heels by Trishuli Make a statement with these heels by pairing them with a simple solid coloured look.
2. “Kiss From a Rose” Gold Heels from Done by None This beautiful coloured stiletto is easy to pair with Indian and Western outfits. A must own, a must have. Period.
3. The Bella Heel by The Trunk Label Get these lacy sling back peep toes handpicked by none other than our very own style diva, Bipasha Basu. They’re sexy yet classy for those who exude both qualities.
4. Masqraid Sandals by Steve Madden As you party the night away, let these gems take center stage!
5. Yeopeep Black by Tres Mode Let him go weak on his knees! Make heads turn in these sky high 6” heels.
6. Serena Embellished Platform Heels by Forever New Beautifully crafted embellished peep toes make a great pair when teamed up with a classy LBD.
7. Passi Belle Brown Peep Toes These nude shaded bling peep toes are a fashion staple for this party season, and will go with most of your outfits.
8. BCBG Penee Pumps These pumps lend a ladylike feel when worn over minis or skinny jeans. Let your inner diva strut!
9. Blue Spine Heels by Trishuli Ouch! These killer shoes can be carried off only by the boldest women who know how to flaunt it. They’re on our hot list this season.
10. Poole Pumps by Aldo These Chinese print pumps make a great pair when worn with a bodycon dress.
Parties are soon coming, make your pick and put your best foot forward. Tell us about your go-to shoes for this party season in comments below. Image Courtesy: fanpop.com