Top 10 Picks on Our Shopping List from The Style Hippie
Last week, we met the fabulous women who started the Glitterati Co. As the excitement builds up toward their first exhibition this Saturday, “Chapter 1: The Style Hippie”, we decided to get a sneak preview of what’s in store for our readers and shoppers.
Trendy ear cuffs, fun printed clothing, statement jewelry, and arm candy for all occasions, and more will be displayed by more than 30 brands that you will meet here.
Here are our picks of top 10 buys we’re sure you’ll be lusting after
Given the fun choice and the affordable price points, you can imagine how difficult it was to put together this list. In addition to the above, you can also get your hands on:
- Hairbands and Hair Accesories by Periwinkle and The Ribbon Factory
- Clothing by Peace Love Shop and Grace by Kripa
- Bags by The Big Bag Theory, Princesse K, Avec Amour, Nova Voce and Rogue by Payal
- Accessories by Traveller’s Trove, Treasure Chest, Feisty Fox Diaries, Denias, Pink Candy and Style Stringz
- Handpainted shoes by F Gali and Jekate Customized Shoes, and customized shoes for men by Rogue by Payal
- Gourmet teas by Tea trunk
- Candles by Can Delight Candle
Author Parimita Chakarborty, who wrote the book “Look Stunning @ At Any Size”, will also be present to share her experiences. And for those exhausted by all the retail therapy, Four Fountain Spa will be there to help you unwind.
Event details below
Day: Saturday, 7th December 2013
Time: 11 am to 6 pm
Venue: Apicius Kitchen & Bar
8th Floor, Blue Wave, Off Link Road, Opp Bora Bora, Diagonally Opp Tanishq Showroom, Andheri Lokhandwala