Quotes From Fifty Shades Of Grey We Hope The Movie Will Not Miss
The Fifty Shades of Grey movie production is all done, as writer E.L. James recently tweeted, “And that’s a wrap…”
When it comes to Fifty Shades of Grey, we’re sure most of you will fall into one of the following categories:
1. Enjoyed the book series and openly recommended it to your girlfriends
2. Declared it to be trash and read it secretly when curiosity got the better of you
3. Attempted to read and then gave up
So whether you liked it or not, we’re sure you have a history with this infamous bestseller series. As you all know, the film is slated to release in 2015. And like most movies inspired by popular books, we are sure there will be changes, additions, deletions to make it all fit into the standard 90-120 minutes. So, we decided to do a roundup of quotes we hope don’t get axed from the Fifty Shades of Grey movie. Here it goes!
1) “Why don’t you like to be touched?” “Because I’m fifty shades of f*cked-up, Anastasia”
2) “Does this mean you’re going to make love to me tonight, Christian?” Holy sh*t. Did I just say that? His mouth drops open slightly, but he recovers quickly. “No, Anastasia it doesn’t. Firstly, I don’t make love. I f*ck… hard.
3) “I’d like to bite that lip.”
4) “I want you sore, baby,” he murmurs, and he continues his sweet, leisurely torment, backward, forward. “Every time you move tomorrow, I want you to be reminded that I’ve been here. Only me. You are mine.”
5) “Supposing I’ve said I hate him, or worse still, that I love him, in my sleep.”
6) “I still want more,” I whisper. “I know,” he says. “I’ll try.” I blink up at him, and he relinquishes my hand and pulls at my chin, releasing my trapped lip. “For you, Anastasia, I will try.”
7) “I gasp, and I’m Eve in the Garden of Eden, and he’s the serpent, and I cannot resist.”
8) “Even a pain in the ass needs someone to care about them”
9) “I was holding you and you were looking up at me all ‘kiss me, kiss me, Christian’,” he pauses and shrugs slightly, “I felt I owed you an apology and a warning.”
10) “I’ve kissed a prince, Mom. I hope it doesn’t turn into a frog.”
Have you read the book? Tell us some quotes you hope will make it into the movie.
Did you love this post? Sign up now to get all our latest stories delivered straight to your inbox!