Trend Alert: Flaunt the Flirty Fringed Bag
It’s time to bring your inner wild child to life, as designers and celebrities are making fringed bags trendy again. Check out why you must buy this season’s hottest arm candy.
Glitterati and Runway
Fringed bags were seen on the runway at Gucci, Valentino and Cavalli. Celebrities such as the Olsen twins, Jennifer Lopez and Kate Hudson were also seen sporting these bags with a dressed-down look.
Although fringed bags look best with casual, boho outfits, there are many other ways you can use them to your advantage.
1. Carry an oversized bag with a short fringe for a semi-formal event.
2. Go monotone with a quirky yet minimal fringed bag and get ready for your stylish brunch.
3. Don’t stick to fringed sling bags; carry a small fringed clutch along with your LBD for that fancy cocktail dinner.
4. You don’t have to be edgy to carry fringe off—you can wear the bag with a girly outfit, too. Pair it with a dainty lace dress and summer hat when you’re out to meet your girlfriends.
5. Be fashion-forward by following the metallic trend. Carry a chain fringe or metallic colour ribbon fringe with your simple outfit, turning it instantly glam. Party time just got way more interesting!
6. Carry a colour-block, fringed bag along with your formal wear for chasing the Monday blues away. Pair it with high-waisted monochome pants or go trendy with coloured pants. We recommend you carry a small-sized bag instead of a big one.
7. Add some chutzpah to a weekend date by carrying, what else, a fringed bag. Go bold and try mixing prints with the bag.
8. Experiment with different kinds of fringe in metal, satin ribbons, faux leather and feathers.
Get trendy fringed bags here.
Love this post? Subscribe now.
Image courtesy: blog.sheilasfashionsense.com, blog.swell.com, kellyhicksdesign.com, www.sarahstylesyourlife.com, livefastmag.com, www.chictopia.com, wheretoget.it, www.journeytothecenteroffashion.com, www.ellecanada.com, wheredidugetthat.com, www.bagbliss.com, apairandasparediy.com, www.handbag.com, www.bagmadness.com