In the time of the Covid-19 pandemic, when every state government has announced the complete lockdown, no one was allowed to travel anywhere without an ePass. Along with the Telangana government, other state government has made ePass mandatory to travel to and from the specific state. Therefore, people who are planning to travel have to apply for their ePass to get permission for traveling. But there are clear instructions and rules set by the Telangana government to apply for an ePass in Telangana. So, in this article, you will learn How To Apply For Telangana ePass Online at TSPolice.gov.in. Also, you will get more information about the rules, eligibility criteria, and more to apply for an ePass.
During the process of applying Telangana ePass online at TSPolice.gov.in, you will have to provide certain information with some mandatory documents. And the documents that are required to apply for TS ePass online are listed below.
- Adhar Card of the applicant
- Voter ID Card Or PAN Card
- A passport size photo of the applicant
- Driving License
- RC of your vehicle
- Reason for applying ePass
Now, let’s have a look at the eligibility criteria set by the Telangana government to apply for an ePass. Here is the list of reasons with which one can apply for an ePass in Telangana.
- Death in family
- Medical or Health reasons
- Business of trade
- Animal care activity
- TS High Court Duty
- Volunteer activity
A person with any of the above-given reasons can apply for Telangana ePass. Note that you will also have to provide proof to justify your reasons. Then only you can get an E pass in Telangana.
TS ePass Registration Process
To apply for Telangana ePass, you first need to register your account at TSPolice.gov.in. And here is the stepwise guide for Telangana ePass registration process.
- Firstly, visit https://policeportal.tspolice.gov.in/ from any browser on your device.
- Once done, the login portal will now open on your screen.
- Now, click on the Register option under the Login Button.
- After that, provide your phone number and click on Submit.
- Then it will ask you to enter your phone number again. Enter the same number again to confirm it, and again click on Submit.
- Once done, set a password for your account and click on Submit.
- Then confirm the password by entering it again. And with this, you are all done with the registration process.
Telangana ePass Login Procedure
If you have successfully completed the registration process of Telangana ePass, then you can proceed to the login procedure. You can follow the steps given below to log in and complete your profile to apply for Telangana ePass.
- First of all, visit the same website, https://policeportal.tspolice.gov.in/ from any browser.
- Then the login portal will open on your screen. You have to enter your Login Credentials there and click on Login.
- Once done, your profile will now open from where you have to click on the Personal Details option.
- After that, a new page will open, where you have to fill up your correct details. And then click on Save.
- Now, select the ID type you can provide at the moment. And provide your ID number there. With this, you have completed your profile.
How to Apply for Telangana ePass Online
Once you are all done with your registration, login, and profile completion process, you can now apply for Telangana ePass. Below is the stepwise instruction guide to applying for Telangana ePass online at TSpolice.gov.in.
- To begin with, you need to visit the https://policeportal.tspolice.gov.in/ website first.
- Then you will enter your profile from where you have to click on Apply for ePass.
- Once done, select your location from there and then choose the type of ePass you want to apply for.
- An application form will now appear on your screen. You have to fill the application form with your correct details.
- Now, you will see the list of declarations set by the government to be made by the applicant. Tick there if you want to agree with the statements.
- After that, click on the Agree and Proceed button. And with this, you have successfully applied for Telangana ePass.
Check Telangana ePass Status / Download TS E-Pass Process
After applying for an ePass in Telangana, you will have to wait for some time till your ePass application gets approved. You can check the status of your Telangana E Pass and download it on your device by following the instructions given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the https://policeportal.tspolice.gov.in/ website to check your ePass status.
- Now, you will be landed on the login portal, where you have to enter your login credentials.
- After login to TSpolice.gov.in, you have to click on the View ePass option.
- Then it will show you all the details related to your ePass along with your ePass status.
- If your ePass application is approved, you can click on that, and your ePass will open on your screen in PDF format. You can download and print it out from there.
There are some important instructions that you need to know before applying for Telangana ePass. Read the following instructions directed by the government of Telangana to apply for an ePass.
- A person who is traveling should not be living in a containment zone.
- Passengers should not be Covid positive. Also, there should not be any symptoms related to Covid-19.
- A person traveling has to follow all the safety rules and regulations set by the government, such as wearing a mask and maintaining social distance.
- After getting the E-Pass, you should not travel to a containment zone.
- The information you are providing while applying for Telangana ePass should be the same as mentioned in the provided ID Proofs.
- There should be a valid reason for your traveling. You can check the eligibility criteria from the same.
- While traveling, passengers should keep a hard copy of the TS ePass with them. Along with this, you should also have the hard copies of your ID proofs with you.
So, this is how you can apply for an ePass for Telangana online. To make it easy for you, we have provided the step-by-step instructions guide on How To Apply For Telangana ePass Online at TSPolice.gov.in. Along with this, the article includes all the necessary information that one should know to apply for Telangana ePass. This article will help you to register, log in, and apply for an ePass for Telangana.